Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Designer Showcase - Romy Veul

For my designer showcase I thought it would be a nice idea to make two layouts about myself and write down some fun facts about me on them. In that way I can share a little bit about me with you. Lately I am incorporating more journaling in my lay-outs, especially when I scrap about me. I want my scrapbook to be like a diary: something I can look back at later and remember special moments, fun facts and notes to self.
 
@19
Romy Veul

 For my first layout I used the gorgeous Serenade collection.
On this layout I recorded five of my dreams at the age of 19. I thought they deserved a lay-out in my book, so I can look back at my current dreams when I am older.
My journaling says:
'My dreams for the future @ 19:
1. Living at a place where I am surrounded by animals
2. Having a family with four sweet children
3. Working in the editorial staff of a magazine
4. Traveling to Australia
5. Learning to ride horses
 Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Dot, Garden, Poppies, Stripe, Sunrise/ Serenade
Stickers: Serenade Combo Sticker
Stickers: Serenade Dimensional Stickers
Rub-ons: Serenade
Noteworthy: Serenade
Jewels: Serenity
 

If you see someone without a smile...
Romy Veul
 On my second layout I used the wonderful Apple Cider collection. I love the warm colours and thought they matched my ginger hair very well.
This layouts records my addiction for dresses. If I could, I would definitely wear them all year long.
My journaling says:
A dress has the same effect on me as chocolate has on many other people.
As soon as I can wear my summer dresses again, I start to shine.
 Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Afternoon, Bounty, Dot, Harvest, Hickory, Stripe/ Apple Cider
Chipboard: Apple Cider 12 x 12 Chipboard
Stickers: Apple Cider Dimensional Stickers, We Are Friends Cardstock Sticker
Rub-ons: Apple Cider
Noteworthy: Apple Cider
Lace: Natural Earth Lace

18 comments:

  1. Romy - You are such a doll. I love reading about you, I'm always amazed at how you have everything so together... and don't get me started on your talent!! I love everything about your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Romy. Very special!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldig Romy!
    You have a bright future ahead of you! Always love to see your take on things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of that beautiful red hair of yours, Romy.
    Your Lay Outs look splendid, just like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romy is always so inspiring...just gorgeous and the colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romy, I just love your layouts. Your such a beautiful girl, inside and out. I love your goals for the future, I'm sure you'll achieve each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these layouts. They are beautiful. You are so talented. What punches did you use for the borders? Love your layers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful and compliment your gorgeous red hair. Love'em.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layouts, Romy. And loved learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great and beautiful designs dear Romy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How amazing is Romy!!! I just loveeeeeeeeee her and her creations!!! I love love love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Schitterend Romy!

    Looks lovely!

    Hugs,Willy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colors and layouts both are amazing! and cards are really superb! keep working like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi..these are beautiful.. I love Romys scrapbooking style!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Romy, you are such an amazing scrapper. Love your fussy cutting and fabulous layering. As always, thanks for your gorgeous inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Romy you did an excellent job with those Bo Bunny lines!

    ReplyDelete