Thursday, February 26, 2015

Gorgeous Elegant Die Border and the Heritage Collection!


I just love the new BoBunny dies and the 'Elegant Border' die is definitely one of my favourites. It's very versatile and can be used both on 12" lay-outs and on smaller projects, such as gift boxes or cards. Today I would like to show you how you can use this die to create vintage-inspired cards with the gorgeous "Heritage" collection.
On my first card I used the die to make a border from red paper. I attached it on the left side of my card and tucked it among the layers of paper and chipboard shapes that I used. 



My second card also features a red border made with this beautiful die, but on this card I used it horizontally on top of several strips of paper.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Roots/ Heritage
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Noteworthy: Heritage
Chipboard: Heritage
Buttons: Heritage
Dies: Elegant Border



I thought the flourishes actually resemble hearts and, therefore, found that the die was perfect for a love card.


BoBunny Supply List:
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Noteworthy: Heritage
Chipboard: Heritage
Buttons: Heritage
Dies: Elegant Border

I hope you enjoyed my cards today and that I inspired you to use this elegant border die yourself. I'm sure you'll love it! 

1 comment: