Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Merry & Bright Shaker Cards!


Hello friends! Today it's Elena S with you and I will show you Christmas cards from a wonderful collection Merry & Bright. My cards have turned out multilayered with a shaker in which sequins are visible. Why have I used sequins? Because I wanted a brilliant Christmas, bright and beautiful, and this collection best of all suits for this purpose!  Here is how it is done.


 At first I cut out two circle and a square from Foil Vellum: Merry & Bright


on a flat surface I have placed sequins and on diameter have imposed glue


Next I have pasted an opaque square and a circle from above


and here is how these shakers with sequins look!






                                               Thank you for attention! Have a nice day!

BoBunny Supplies:
Collection Pack: Merry & Bright
Foil Vellum: Merry & Bright
Noteworthy: Merry & Bright
Chipboard: Merry & Bright
Combo Sticker: Merry & Bright
double dot jewels: ruby red
Layered Chipboard: Merry & Bright
Sugar Pearlescents 12040601

No comments:

Post a Comment