Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Chalkboard Project with Ulrika


Chalkboard by Ulrika Wandler

Hi there! Ulrika here to show you how I made a piece of a cutting board into a chalkboard!

Chalkboard Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Felicity Collection 

So, I had this cutting board from Ikea that lasted for a year or so. Then it cracked in the middle.... so rather than throwing it in the trash, I used one of the halves to make a chalkboard to write on using Pentarts fabulous chalkboard paint!

Chalkboard Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Felicity Collection 

I started with painting the wooden piece with the chalkboard paint. After that I painted the edges with Pentart creamy acrylic paint in white. Then I adhered some strips of patterned paper along the edges.

Chalkboard Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Felicity Collection

I decorated with diecuts, flowers, chipboard pieces and stickers. I also made it bling with some Double Dot jewels.

Chalkboard Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Felicity Collection 


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Felicity / Romance, Wonderful, Felicity, Dreamer
Stickers: Felicity Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Felicity
Jewels: Double Dot Think Pink, Emerald
Chipboard: Felicity Layered Chipboard
Blossoms: Blush Pansy, Buttercup Bouquet
Dies: Fanciful, Fly Away, Ornate Doilies

Pentart Supplies: 
Chalkboard Paint-Green
Creamy Acrylic Paint-White





No comments:

Post a Comment