Friday, February 24, 2017

Faith and Pentart Lasur Indoor/Outdoor with Marilyn


Hello everyone! It's Fine Art day, one of my favorite design team assignments to do and I come today with a canvas that I made with the beautiful Faith collection, Bo Bunny and Pentart products.

I love the messages, design and colors in this collection 
and the Faith paper was my inspiration to create this canvas. Sometimes we have difficult situations in our life but not matter how hard it is or how dark it looks, we need to be strong. to have faith, to be the Light and it was my inspiration...

"Be The Light Canvas"

I started applying a coat of Penart white gesso over all the canvas. While the canvas is drying, I'm going to cut out images from the papers like the bulb, butterflies and the girl.  Then I painted the half top of the canvas in similar colors to the Faith paper and for that I mixed the Pentart Creamy Acrylic- Baroque Gold & Trumpet Flower and for the bottom of the canvas I mixed the Nimbus and Blue colors.

I create textures and a design around the bulb image with cheesecloth, the stickable Lots of Love stencil and gesso.

I also added textures on the  bottom sides of the canvas with the same stencil and the Pentart Lansur Gel in country green color. I painted one flower from the Harvest Orange Dahlia package with orange paint and put on the girl's hair.

I apply Black Crackle paste by Bo Bunny on the edges of my canvas, I wanted to see the different colors through the crackle effect.

You can see here the crackle effect that are in all the borders and it's hard to see on the photos. I stamped some words with the Be The Light Stamp on a blue paper from the same collection.

I used markers to paint her face and waterproof pen to enhance her eyes and lashes. I adhered all the images with gel medium.  Finally, I added white paint splatters over all the canvas..
Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patter Paper: Faith, Heaven Sent,Courage

Stamp: Be The Light, Butterfly Kisses

flower: Harvest Orange Dahlia

Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love

Crackle Black Paste



Pentart Supplies:

Lasur Gel- country green, white

Pentart Creamy Acrylic- Baroque Gold, Trumpet Flower, Blue, Nimbus

Prime Paste White Gesso



Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Marilyn Rivera



No comments:

Post a Comment