Monday, March 20, 2017

Petal Lane and Pentart Antique Paste with Elena S.


Hello everyone!   it's me, Elena S. today with you and  it's my turn to make the Misc Me! project from a wonderful collection Petal Lane!

I have taken children's photos and this time I picked where I was a first grader! These throwback photos are of  me with some of my favorite schoolmates.

I very much like the combination of the black white photos and the simple yet very beautiful PEtal Lane collection of paper! It think everything coordinates so well!


 In my childhood, my parents always liked to photograph me so I have many many photos of myself when I was young.  this is such fun for me see what I looked like way back then.  It's fun for me to use some of these photos in the blog today. I am about 7 years old in these pics

\
to utilize the space in the small pockets at the bottom of the page protectors, I have used some of the chipboard pieces from the collection! I will say it again, I love this line! I have very much fallen in love with the colors and the style.




 In some places I have added gloss with the help Pentart Antique Silver!




In general, this is just a  magnificent summer collection! In confidence I will tell, I have already made many projects using this!





                                                                         Have a nice day!


BoBunny Supplies:

6x6 Paper Pad: Petal Lane

Noteworthy: Petal Lane

Chipboard: Petal Lane

Misc Me! Page Protectors



 Pentart Supplies:

  Antique Paste-Silver



No comments:

Post a Comment