Thursday, June 8, 2017

Down by the Sea and fun mixed media goodies with Emmy


Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a brand new layout using the lovely Down by the Sea collection from BoBunny's newest release. And, since it is Tutorial Thursday on the blog today.


I've used may different mixed media products as well as different pattern papers, die cut embellishments and chipboard pieces to create this page. 

Here are some close ups of my project: 

To alter my background I used stencil with structure paste, some clear stamps and well placed dabs of confetti paste. 






I added glitter and confetti paste to some of my embellishments to make them sparkle, and to give more of a widespread feel of bubbles, or sand on the page. Additionallly, I ran a sewing machine without thread on the needle on some of the edges of the layout.  I think this gives ti even more texture and style. 

















BoBunny Supplies:

Pattern paper: Coral, Lagoon, Paradise, Plunge, Seahorse / Down by the Sea

Chipboard: Down by the Sea

Layered Chipboard: Down by the Sea

Noteworthy: Down by the Sea

Thick Stencil: Backsplash

Glitter Paste: Gold Confetti Paste, Sugar Glitter Paste, Gold Glitter Paste

Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Mocha

Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Sugar

Dies: Congratulations, All Caps,

Clear Stamps: Doodles

Tools: Palette Knife Assortment Pack



Pentart Supplies:

Structure Paste, white

2 comments: